Lagoon of Love Weddings & All-inclusive Weddings
WHERE TWO HEARTS BEAT AS ONE …
At Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach we offer you the services of your Personal Wedding Planner along with a range of Lagoon of Love Wedding Packages, Dreamtime ALL-INCLUSIVE Wedding Packages and Customised Options with which to tailor your dream ceremony to reflect your own personal style.
Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach is the ideal venue for Dream Weddings and Wedding Groups as it offers the island’s most comprehensive range of facilities and services, including having our 4-star family-friendly sister resort, The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa, right next door. This is ideal for wedding groups where the couples stay at the Sanctuary and the families stay right next door at The Rarotongan. It's always best to keep wedding groups close together because wedding groups who stay together, play together - and that's half the fun of a destination wedding! (It;s no fun trying to gather everyone together from all over the island, ask any bride who's had to try and do that!)
Across the two resorts you have a wide range of venues to choose from for your Hens or Stag Party, your Wedding Ceremony, your Wedding Reception and your After-Party.
This is Rarotonga’s leading wedding location as we are set on the island’s best beach, Aroa Beach, right on the shores of the Lagoon of Love, Aroa Lagoon.
Here on the southwest coast is the ideal location for your sunset beach wedding photos because the sun sets directly across Aroa Lagoon (the setting sun is not visible from the Muri side of the island, the sunrise side). Perfect!
WHY SANCTUARY RAROTONGA AND THE RAROTONGAN ARE PERFECT FOR YOUR DREAM SUNSET BEACH WEDDING
Imagine standing together on the white sand beach beside luminous Aroa Lagoon (the Lagoon of Love) at the Cook Islands’ best beach resorts, Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach and The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa, surrounded by the soft popping of champagne bubbles, the sweet aroma of frangipani and the warm wishes of those you love.
This is a ‘Lagoon of Love’ Wedding at Sanctuary Rarotonga or next door at The Rarotongan.
Here, with your toes in the sand and bathed in the golden glow of the setting tropical sun, your hearts will beat as one. Meant to be.
WHY SANCTUARY RAROTONGA & THE RAROTONGAN ARE YOUR IDEAL WEDDING LOCATIONS:
• SO CLOSE. Just 3.5 hours from Auckland + only 12 minutes from Rarotonga Airport. Or, simply a direct flight from Sydney or Los Angeles. You're only hours away from your paradise wedding!
• LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Sanctuary Rarotonga and The Rarotongan offer the island’s best wedding locations – the stunning white sands of Aroa Beach, right beside the sparkling blue waters of Aroa Lagoon, the Lagoon of Love.
• SIZZLING SUNSETS. Directly on the sunset southwest coast, imagine your beautiful sunset beach wedding photos … (sunsets are not visible from Muri, the sunrise side, of Rarotonga).
• NEW DREAMTIME ARURU ALL-INCLUSIVE WEDDING PACKAGE. Dreaming of an ALL-INCLUSIVE Wedding Package? The Cook Islands’ leading wedding resorts, Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach and The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa, now offer our new DREAMTIME 'ARURU' ALL-INCLUSIVE WEDDING Package which includes: 5 nights Beachfront Suite accommodation for the Bride & Groom @ adults-only 4.5 star sister resort, Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach + Aruru ‘Haven of Love’ Sunset Beach Wedding Package + 1-tier Wedding Cake + lavish reception Buffet Dinner for 30 guests + 3-hr Beverage Package for 30 guests + use of Latitude 21-30 private nightclub for the after-party into the wee hours (no 10pm curfew) + Return Airport-Resort Transfers for the Bride & Groom – all for only NZ $5999! Booking code is: DREAMTIME+. Special conditions apply.
Imagine standing on the white sand beach surrounded by the glow of the setting sun, the popping of champagne bubbles and the well-wishes of those you love. Pure perfection!
For a heavenly honeymoon take the 45minute flight to idyllic sister resort, Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa, the ONLY 5 star resort set directly on the World’s Most Beautiful Lagoon, Aitutaki Lagoon, the ONLY private island resort in the Cook Islands and the ONLY resort in the Cook Islands to offer Overwater Bungalows. The stuff that dream honeymoons are made of!
• COMPLETE WEDDING SERVICE. Sanctuary Rarotonga and The Rarotongan offer a range of 3 stunning ‘LAGOON OF LOVE’ Wedding Packages + new ALL-INCLUSIVE WEDDING PACKAGES along with a complete wedding service for couples and wedding groups – Personal Wedding Planner, SpaPolynesia LUXE, Rarotonga's best Reception venues, fabulous Function Catering, Rarotonga's only private nightclub - Latitude 21-30 for the wedding after-party (for carefree partying into the wee hours) and much more. Venues at Sanctuary include our BlueWater and Ginger Garden rooms, and at The Rarotongan venues include the Blue Lagoon Marquee, Treetops Verandah Room and Rarotonga's largest private venue, TE VAKA Room (which can hold up to 200 people). Now that's a worry-free wedding with EVERYTHING taken care of!
• IDEAL FOR WEDDING GROUPS. Everyone can play together but not be under each other’s skin, because the resorts offer just the right balance of privacy and seclusion combined with plenty of facilities and complimentary activities to enjoy including world-class snorkelling, fish feeding, stand-up paddleboarding, ‘try scuba’ sessions in the pool, kayaking, beach volleyball, tennis, crab racing, coconut tree climbing & husking show, lessons in hula dancing, lei making, ukulele and log drum playing … And of course at The Rarotongan next door, Kids Play Free @ Moko's Kids Club, Rarotonga's best kids club.
• SNORKEL TO YOUR HEART’S CONTENT + MUCH MUCH MORE! Sanctuary Rarotonga and The Rarotongan are the only resorts set right on Aroa Lagoon Marine Reserve, meaning that you and your guests can snorkel directly off Aroa Beach for incredible world-class snorkelling 'on your doorstep'. This is an experience which makes for treasured holiday memories - along with your Big Day, of course! Busy guests are happy guests - and at Sanctuary and The Rarotongan, the range of FREE activities is HUGE!
• EVERYONE’S A WINNER. Couples and families in any wedding group all have their own particular needs. That's why the combination of Sanctuary with family-friendly The Rarotongan right next door is so ideal for groups. There's an array of accommodation options to choose from, including adults-only Beachfront Suites @ Sanctuary, and the choices at The Rarotongan include self-catering, absolute beachfront, interconnecting Garden and Beachfront Rooms, 3-Bedroom Private Pool Villa Onemaru, 2-Bedroom Beachside Suites with full kitchen/sitting/dining, the Honeymoon Pool Bungalow and more ...
• MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK. The Cook Islands uses the New Zealand dollar. This means your buying power is assured, and if you're coming from New Zealand there are no foreign exchange woes to worry about. Plus The Rarotongan offers you SO MUCH MORE for your dollar!
• SO AFFORDABLE. Much more affordable than a wedding at home – and you get to enjoy a wedding and honeymoon in one, plus it doubles as a family reunion and family holiday as well if you're joined by those near and dear to you. Even more bang for your buck.
• HONEYMOON IN AITUTAKI? Why not slip away for your heavenly honeymoon to one of the world’s 12 best private islands, our sister resort, Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa? Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa is simply idyllic, it's the ONLY private island resort in the Cook Islands, it's the ONLY 5-star resort set directly on Aitutaki Lagoon, and its the ONLY resort in the Cook Islands to offer Overwater Bungalows. Heaven sent. (Weddings are also available at Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa should you prefer to say 'I do' with us in Aitutaki!)
• EVERYTHING’S SO CLOSE. When you're staying with us on Rarotonga, island adventures are only minutes away - whether it be scuba diving, game fishing, mountain safari tour, buggy tours, bicycle tours, lagoon cruises, hiking, golf, cafes & restaurants and much much more
• FRIENDLY PEOPLE. Rich, vibrant Polynesian culture with genuinely friendly, English-speaking people who are easy to get to know. Safe, peaceful society.
• UNCROWDED & UNSPOILT. Imagine a pristine white sand beach all to yourself! Not overdeveloped or over-commercialized – no hawkers, no buildings taller than a coconut palm, yet all mod cons eg wireless internet, ATMs, supermarkets. No wonder it's called Paradise!
• EASY TO STAY SAFE. Beautiful nature but no snakes, poisonous spiders, scorpions, malaria, sharks, or stinging jellyfish. Sheltered lagoons.
• PARADISE FOUND. A true South Seas island paradise for your destination wedding and honeymoon.
Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach + The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa
Aroa Beach + Aroa Lagoon (the Lagoon of Love) l Rarotonga l COOK ISLANDS firstname.lastname@example.org l www.SanctuaryRarotonga l www.TheRarotongan.com