CLICK HEREto view our wedding brochure
IDEAL FOR WEDDING GROUPS. Everyone can play together but not be under each other’s skin, because the resorts offer just the right balance of privacy and seclusion combined with plenty of facilities and complimentary activities to enjoy including world-class snorkeling, fish feeding, stand-up paddle-boarding, ‘try scuba’ sessions in the pool, kayaking, beach volleyball, tennis, crab racing, coconut husking show, lessons in hula dancing, lei making, ukulele and log drum playing … And of course at The Rarotongan next door, Kids Play Free @ Moko Kids Club, Rarotonga's best kids club.
• SNORKEL TO YOUR HEART’S CONTENT + MUCH MUCH MORE! Sanctuary Rarotonga and The Rarotongan are the only resorts set right on Aroa Lagoon Marine Sanctuary, meaning that you and your guests can snorkel directly off Aroa Beach for incredible world-class snorkeling 'on your doorstep'. This is an experience which makes for treasured holiday memories - along with your Big Day, of course! Busy guests are happy guests - and at Sanctuary and The Rarotongan, the range of FREE activities is HUGE!
• EVERYONE’S A WINNER. Couples and families in any wedding group all have their own particular needs. That's why the combination of Sanctuary with family-friendly The Rarotongan right next door is so ideal for groups. There's an array of accommodation options to choose from, including adults-only Beachside Suites and Beachfront Suites @ Sanctuary, and the choices at The Rarotongan include self-catering suites, absolute beachfront, interconnecting Beachside (Garden) and Beachfront Rooms, 3-Bedroom Private Pool Villa Onemaru and Villa Lime Blossom, 2-Bedroom Beachside Suites with full kitchen/sitting/dining, the Honeymoon Pool Bungalow and more ...
• MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK. The Cook Islands uses the New Zealand dollar. This means your buying power is assured, and if you're coming from New Zealand there are no foreign exchange woes to worry about. Plus The Rarotongan offers you SO MUCH MORE for your dollar!
• SO AFFORDABLE. Much more affordable than a wedding at home – and you get to enjoy a wedding and honeymoon in one, plus it doubles as a family reunion and family holiday as well if you're joined by those near and dear to you. Even more bang for your buck.
• HONEYMOON IN AITUTAKI? Why not slip away for your heavenly honeymoon to one of the world’s 12 best private islands, our sister resort, Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort? Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort is simply idyllic, it's the ONLY private island resort in the Cook Islands, it's the ONLY 5-star resort set directly on Aitutaki Lagoon, and its the ONLY resort in the Cook Islands to offer Overwater Bungalows. Heaven sent. (Weddings are also available at Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort should you prefer to say 'I Do' with us in Aitutaki!)
• EVERYTHING’S SO CLOSE. When you're staying with us on Rarotonga, island adventures are only minutes away - whether it be scuba diving, game fishing, mountain safari tour, buggy tours, bicycle tours, lagoon cruises, hiking, golf, cafes & restaurants and much much more
• FRIENDLY PEOPLE. Rich, vibrant Polynesian culture with genuinely friendly, English-speaking people who are easy to get to know. Safe, peaceful society.
• UNCROWDED & UNSPOILT. Imagine a pristine white sand beach all to yourself! Not overdeveloped or over-commercialized – no hawkers, no buildings taller than a coconut palm, no traffic lights - yet all mod cons eg wireless internet, ATMs, supermarkets. No wonder it's called Paradise!
• EASY TO STAY SAFE. Beautiful nature but no snakes, poisonous spiders, scorpions, malaria, sharks, or stinging jellyfish. Sheltered lagoons.
• PARADISE FOUND. A true South Seas island paradise for your destination wedding and honeymoon.
Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach-Adults-Only + The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa
Aroa Beach + Aroa Lagoon (the Lagoon of Love) l Rarotonga l COOK ISLANDS email@example.com l www.SanctuaryRarotonga l www.TheRarotongan.com